Monday 12 December 2011

Bertie Boo & a bit of a shock to the system!

As we all know by now (anyone out there that still even bothers checking to see if I write anything) I am just hopeless with blogs. Utterly useless with the updating.

I only actually logged on to check to see if I had a photo of a dress I had bought sometime last year as I needed to show it to a friend and it turns out flicking back through my posts is a VERY depressing thing to do. Always knew I was a bit miserable but bloody hell I didn't quite realise I was that bad until now!

Anyway, last month I finally fulfilled a long time desire and bought myself a pug!
A couple of months ago I met a handsome pug outside my store and it just completely rekindled my need for one. He was actually the first pug I had ever met in real life, but he was so perfect!
So now I have my own little monkey called Bertie, or Bertie Boo as his pedigree name.
I didn't think I could actually love anything as much as I love my little Boo, completely infatuated with him. Everyone else who has met him seems to have also fallen in love with his cute little face too!

Work life is doing fine, this close to Christmas and I am not even stressed! Shows how brilliant my manager is, unlike the woman who was running my store last year!!!

Looking forward to Christmas, even though I will literally be home with my family for 1 day as both myself & Rob are working Christmas eve and boxing day!

At least we have new years off together to spend in Wales with Boo! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment