Sunday 18 December 2011

More dressing up & making an effort!

So after the crazy antics of friday night, last night was my work xmas party.
Dressing up two nights in a row? Actually unheard of in my book!

Sadly I didn't have the sense (or the battery) to take any photos of what I wore last night, which is a massive shame as I was very dolled up for me.
One of the girls I work with is amazing with hair while another is a qualified beautician, so they had a lot of fun doing me up properly.

So as we were going out for a proper meal this year, I decided to dress a bit more sedate than our drinking filled antics from last year.
So last night I wore:
Dress: £22.99 (I also own it in navy, but I knew someone else was wearing the navy, and it gave me chance to wear green shoes!)


Shoes: £12.99 (also come in black & nude)

Teamed with the same clutch and jacket from my outfit on friday night & my pandora bracelet.
Sorry guys but no prizes for where the outfit was all bought from!

1 comments:

daisychain said...

I love the dress, especially in green. I might steal it (hide it well!)

Post a Comment