Friday 30 April 2010

Buses and being held hostage to icky flying things.

My bus journey home was rather stressful. Sat behind me were two men obviously going through a mid life crisis rather loudly, (needless to say I decided to drown them out with my angry music) one man kept randomly hitting me and the other took a dog along with him on the bus.

Now I don’t mind dogs at all, honestly I am rather fond of them.

But this dog was rather annoying. Not only was it a rather scrangy looking thing, but it absolutely stank, rather much like his owner.

This dog insisted on sitting under my seat- I didn’t mind that in the slightest, but it kept clawing and rubbing itself on the back of my boots.

I refrained from kicking the dog (just) but just bit my tongue for the entire journey home.

So I got off the bus at my stop, after being victim to it for an extra 15 minutes than usual, taking up an hour of my life I am never going to get back.

I walked to my front door and started rummaging for my keys in my handbag when I noticed I had a little visitor waiting at the door.

Conveniently placed right in front of my door buzzing about was a wasp. (I HATE wasps!)

I full on squealed and jumped back a few metres away from the hellspawned buzzy thing, dropped my bag on the floor and waited for about 5 minutes for the effing thing to fly away. Then I realised I couldn’t find my keys, which led to me chucking everything out of my handbag on the floor.

Lesson here being I really need to invest in a smaller bag!

But there we go, I must be the only person that gets held hostage by a wasp of all things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment