Saturday 10 July 2010

Naughty Zilla.

I keep telling myself that I will post regularly.
Well that got thrown out of the window again!

The last fortnight I have been slaving away in ridiculous heat working night shifts (10pm-7am) so that accounts for the lack of posts.
Not only have I been permanently asleep when I haven't been at work, but I haven't had chance to go shopping either, so really nothing new to update.

Luckily the night shifts are over again (for now) & I really don't think I can cope with working them again. Normally I cope fine, but for this time around I have been rather ill and not tolerating them very well :(

Anyway, my third driving lesson is looming ahead for today, then hopefully some time for shopping with the bestie. Her birthday tomorrow & I haven't got her anything yet (hey, I have been sleeping!) so need to correct that pronto.

Maybe some new buys to show off later, holiday departure in a week!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment