Wednesday 16 June 2010

.... & I can't drive.

After the excitement of the boyfriend passing his driving test last week, I booked a lesson with his instructor to try and get me up and driving.
Well today was that lesson and all that has really come out of it has been tears and a massive sense of failure which is one that is definitely NOT new to me.
I was so sure it wouldn't be too bad but it really was horrendous.
No control over anything, then getting worked up because I couldn't and getting more stressed and more forgetful. Just really didn't happen.
Didn't expect to be amazing, but I just seriously let myself down and it is a really big blow for me. Obviously just wasn't for me. :(

1 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

You need to try again. Driving is hard when you've never done it before. It takes practice. Don't give up after just one try.
xx

Post a Comment