Saturday 12 June 2010

Some good news for a change!

I haven't bothered updating for a while because to be honest, there didn't seem any point.
Work was just its usual self, outside of work was about the same as usual so there wasn't really much point.

It's kind of hard to get the motivation to write anything as well, knowing that really no-one cares, a handful of people read and its that handful that know me extremely well and know pretty much everything that is going on in my miserable little existence anyway.

Had a very big downer day during the week, and that was pretty much the only thing of note.

Apart from yesterday.

The boyfriend had his driving test yesterday morning and passed, which was a lovely way to end the week, finishing my shift in work and having a message waiting for me to tell me the good news.

His insurance was all sorted out quite late last night, so he was able to drive himself into work this morning. I won't lie and say I wasn't worried about him driving by himself, especially as on thursday night I was in the car with him driving around a race track and didn't feel comfortable at all in the car with him.

But that will all have to change, hopefully will get him to take me out this evening when he gets home from work, although he refuses to drive on the motorway yet.

Now to get back to being bored to death until he gets home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment