Friday 10 September 2010

First week back...

Well after having an AMAZING week back home with my family, Saturday brought the inevitable journey back to Bristol.
After having such a laid back and just plain happy week, it was a massive downer to have to readjust ready back to work and just the real world.

To be fair, first week back at work was alright, pretty uneventful for the most of it anyway.
However, today was particularly lovely as I finally got to meet Fi.

Now, for any of you that have known me for a while, may know that I was part of the Shiny fashion forums back in the day for a while.
It is through there that I know a few exceptionally lovely people, 2 of which were responsible for my introduction to twitter. Fi is one of those people :) she has her own blog (shoegalfi.blogspot.com) which is somewhere in my blogs I read bit, or whatever the hell I named it anyway!

I have known her for several years, so it was lovely to be able to say yup, met her in the real world too!
So we had a few hours of wandering about Bristol shopping and having a hunt for a denim skirt. (which didn't end in a success sadly!)

On a family note, yesterday was my brother in laws birthday, for which myself and the boyfriend have promised to take him to Hooters when it eventually opens in Cardiff.
Partly for the fact he is American, and also because its a good excuse for chicken wings, beer & boobs!
Also, today saw my dearest Nan allowed out from hospital again. This time around she was stuck in isolation for a few weeks, so it is a relief to know she is settling back into her home again. :)

Current music mood is stuck between Pendulum's latest album & The XX.
Polar opposites, but it works for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment