Saturday 18 September 2010

Saturdays...

Well this week saw me discover my new favourite show thanks to my bestest bish Bav.
Dark Blue is possibly the best show I have seen ever. Totally amazing.

Good little domestic housewife today, laundry in, tidied up, carried a ridiculously bloody heavy parcel to the post office for the boyfriend & sent a care package off & picked up some food at Tesco.

Anyway, tomorrow will be the 1st anniversary of my Uncle dying (nice and cheerful time of year of course) & it just seems so strange thinking this time last year I was sat in a hospital room with my family watching him take his last breath. Still doesn't seem like it ever happened, even more weird is that a year has flown by so quickly. I feel majorly bad for not being back home this weekend to go put flowers on his grave but next weekend I shall be back in Wales to be able to do so.
Sounds really horrible but in a way it is a bit of a relief not to be there, to witness the grief of my Mum & my Nan :( It has been majorly hard the last 2 or 3 years for both of them and I really just wish that things would start looking up for the family, but with my Nan being in such poor health, I don't think it is going to be over for us any time soon.

For some reason as well the blogging juices really are not flowing today.
Just to write the crap I spurted out above took me 20 minutes :/ I seem to be a bit of a yo-yo lately still, but I can put that down to the current circumstances.

0 comments:

Post a Comment