Saturday 5 February 2011

Cannot be bothered.

I have gotten to a stage where I really cannot be bothered with anything anymore.
Maintaining an online life seems too much effort these days, yet I feel the same about an offline life.
I still spend hours sitting idly on facebook as I have nothing better to do with my life and that is just so damn depressing, knowing there s nothing I feel worth wasting my time on instead.

Work has settled down I suppose, my store now has the original manager back running the place and it is completely different to what I have previously experienced there.

Last week I managed to get a pair of beaaaautiful shiny black patent Dr Martens in Cardiff (they actually have an official store there now) and have been alerted that there will be bright green ones being sold again in the summer. That made me rather happy.

I have spent this week with my family which was lovely. I haven't had a week off work since the beginning of September for my birthday, so it was well overdue.
The problem with going home is that I always hate leaving, it never does get any easier to leave my family behind while knowing that it is where I belong.

Hopefully one day soon I will be able to get out of this hell hole and back to Wales.

0 comments:

Post a Comment