Friday 14 January 2011

Argh.

I am still very much fed up of this year.
All the stress, headaches and generic hopelessness wasn't enough apparently, so a kidney infection and mass conflict gets thrown in as well.

In a rather awkward situation work wise at the moment as there have been arguments with someone I work with.
Someone who should be treating me as an equal, instead treats me like a 2 year old, always has something to criticise me about and generally making me feel like crap.
It is just getting worse as it goes on and there is NOTHING that can be done about it.

Wish I hadn't bothered transferring over here, it is just making me ill and doesn't seem to be worth it.
I was a fraction away from walking out of there for good yesterday morning as I just cannot take it anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment