Thursday 22 December 2011

Uh oh!

Yesterday I came home from work feeling a bit bleurgh and headachey.
This morning I wake up with a full on cold.

Not exactly the start to Christmas I wanted, so as you can imagine I feel rather sorry for myself right now, all head pounding and bunged up.
Not even the dog wants to come near me!!!

Yesterday was quite a hectic day in work, with people buying their last minute presents for relatives and/or bargain hunting in our sale which is gradually happening (and being impossible to implement due to customers being EVERYWHERE and just generally messing up the shop).
Luckily I don't have to be there today, but will be in all day tomorrow & Saturday morning.
Oh and boxing day - sadface!

I did have a plan for what to write today, but being all ill and rubbish I have actually completely forgotten.
Probably something to do with the stupidly cheap sonic games being sold on the app store, must be rotting my brain.

Anyway, does anyone have any thoughts on hooded scarves? I have fallen in love with them but not quite sure how is the best way to wear them (do you go for a coat, or just a nice bit of knitwear to wear with one?) and also if they are a fashion yay or nay?

Asos, £7

Asos,  £16.50

Asos, £22.50

Boohoo.com, £12. Isn't that just ridiculously amazing??? It does come in different colours, but this was the best!

New Look, £19.99. It is so snuggly.


Not a hooded scarf, but I saw this in my browsing on boohoo.com & am smitten. £12 and also available in grey & white.


Feeling a lot of love for Boohoo.com at the moment, especially after seeing some of their clothes at the mystreetchic.com party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment