Monday 19 December 2011

Xmas knitwear.


Last year I bought a lovely grey fairisle jumper dress, but this year I have been lacking and haven't found that special Christmas day snuggly yet.

Kind of leaving it VERY late so not sure if I will end up with one this year, suppose I could just dress up nicely as Bertie boo the destructor will be staying in Bristol for the day as its a lot of upheaval and excitement for just one day.

However, I do have a few snuggly things I am tempted by!

Isla Reindeer Fairisle Cardigan, £25 from Boohoo.com


Pretty fairisle that doesn't have a nice swish sounding name (think I would have preferred it in green), £24.99 from H&M.

The most amazing jumper EVER! £28 from Dorothy Perkins.


This one has caught my eye for a while, something to do with the pricetag I think! £290, Marc by Marc Jacobs, sold at the rather lovely Garment Quarter!

I did have a few more to post, but a certain hungry puppy has told me that I am late providing his dinner!

2 comments:

daisychain said...

Mm, the flamingo one is fab!

Elise said...

Ok that really is the best jumper ever, I'm now gonna stalk it til it goes into sale! :)

Post a Comment