Sunday 30 May 2010

Holiday shopping.

Friday night marked the end of my stay in Wales with my family, so of course what better way to cheer myself up than by going shopping with the bestie?

Well, aside from the billion shoppers that decided they HAD to go shopping as it is a bank holiday weekend.

Ignoring the ridiculous amount of shoppers, screaming kids and just plain idiots that decide they have to stand in front of doorways and right in the middle of the pavement so you can't get past them, it was a lovely day.

Managed to spent about £80 quid on various items, which for me is the sign of an AMAZING day shopping.

As we are going on holiday and don't want to look like 'heffers' we are attempting to go on a healthy living spree, which means every 5 minutes my dearest gets a text asking if XYZ is healthy. Poor thing!

Anyways, after embarking on a lovely lunch of paninis which literally took half an hour to cook, we decided to hit the shops.

First lovely buy was this sundress from Topshop. I had been debating if I really needed it for a few weeks now but of course I couldn't resist it in the end.
It comes in lots and lots of really pretty colours, but I quite liked the grey.
And the black.
And the blue.

(apologies for awful photo!)


Next was to Game to satisfy the boyfriend by buying him Red Dead Redemption.
Not quite sure if it worked as as soon as he played it, he started complaining about every single thing about the game, he does get pretty angry when he plays on the Xbox. :/

The most crucial part of the trip, was to get me bikinis for the holiday.
Style wise I'm really not fussy, but its just trying to find something to fit me which is the problem.
I ended up with these beauties from Dorothy Perkins as I have to buy separates.





In addition to the healthy eating, the boyfriend and I are going to try and start going running, which led me to buy a pair of joggers from Primark. Insert even more people fighting it out for their prized bargains. Ick.

Finishing off the purchases for the day, were jaffa cake & creme egg milkshakes which took at least half an hour to make, before the new girl making them knocked one of the milkshakes over and a flamingo vest from New Look at £6, being very stubborn and refuses to be photographed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment