Saturday 9 October 2010

Dominatrix & other randoms.

Felt I should probably write another post on here, seeing as the boyfriend whines when he has nothing to read and he decided to tell me off again today for not updating regularly.
Anyone would think we didn't talk to each other in real life...

It looks as if my Nanny will be getting an eye operation in the next few weeks so she will be able to actually see again, which is good.
Life in Wales is ticking along as usual, a fortnight ago the family had the joyous experience of krispy kreme doughnuts.
You can imagine they went down amazingly with my little sisters being sugar starved!
Needless to say I have to bring more doughnuts down with me when I am down next time, nice expensive hobby to keep up.

Life over the bridge seems to be as usual as well.
Last weekend marked my first proper visit to Weston Super Mare as well.
The night involved a lot of drinking, losing a little green cocktail umbrella and chasing after it drunk down the road as it was being blown away by the wind and then deciding I wanted to put this filthy umbrella in my next drink, trying to talk spanish to a drive thru window as my boyfriend decided the server was obviously from Spain and named Pablo, and finally trying to convince him that a cheeseburger contained no meat (boyfriend being a vegetarian) for the entire journey home.

Or the short version of the above post: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah DRINK!

Also still managed not to kill anyone with my driving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment