Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy late new year and all that jazz.

I spent my new years lying on a sofa with my favourite pink blanket and watched get him to the greek with the boyfriend and his little brother.
Nice, effective, no effort required.

After hearing that a very loved member of the family was getting put down (no we were not supporting Dignitas or anything...) Poppy, a cat that has been around for 19 years and was me if I were a cat.

We were all devastated by her death :(

New years eve also marked the 5th anniversary of my Grandpa dying as well, so I tend to avoid trying to celebrate as it seems rather disrespectful.

New years night was a ridiculous amount of fun though. I met up with my most favourite person from my time working at Cabot Circus, we (and our blokes) went to a rather nice restaurant which is marketed as 'Pan Asian' AKA buffet with lots of different noms & a chocolate fountain at the very end.
Turns out, there is an awful lot of food I can consume in 2 hours!

That actually was a good start to my new years resolution (no, not posting more...that would just be a sick joke) as I am intending to make an effort to see her at least once a month to catch up & get rather drunk.

Despite the overindulging last night, I still managed to get up vaguely early and drag people shopping >:) so more clothes I don't need and have no room in the wardrobe for then!

If I can be bothered, I may be nice and take some photos tomorrow, but it is rather unlikely for me to post two days running!

1 comments:

daisychain said...

Happy New Year Rachel!

Post a Comment