Tuesday 4 January 2011

Sigh.

Well so far this year has not been the way I had hoped.

Have majorly screwed up one aspect of my life by not knowing when to keep my mouth shut, which will now make life very awkward/painful.
I really need to learn to think before I open my mouth, fricking idiot.

Through all my crappy eating I have managed to put on a fair bit of weight, jeans now digging in and cutting off circulation, dare I bend over at all in these.....

& I seem to have been in a rather bad mood due to the above, not that I am a normally nice person, but I am incredibly snappy now and stressed.

Woo.

Oh and to annoy me further, my outfit choice for today has been scuppered as my pretty new tights had a hole in the toe fresh out of the packaging, and the pattern stops just above my knee.
Not useful when I had planned to wear black high waisted shorts with them.


ARGHHHHHHHH.

2012 anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment