Wednesday 4 May 2011

Clothes clothes and more clothes.

In the last week or so I have managed to spend well over £100 on clothes, more likely closer to the £200 mark but I can't give an accurate number right now.

I seem to have developed a shopping problem!
Until now I have been rather sensible and just squirreled money away into various savings accounts, but all of a sudden I just decided I can't be bothered. If I want something, I am just going to buy it and not worry. I won't be able to do it for long as hopefully sometime soon we will be looking to move into a place of our own, but until then, why not enjoy myself?

Not going to go into everything I have purchased as I would be here all night, but memorable mentions go to:

A beautiful pair of wide leg trousers, black with a cream and coral small flower print, very 70's (I think, not really with all this retro stuff!)
2 new maxi dresses, typically as with the trousers I am unable to find photos online, so if I can ever be bothered I will take photos myself.
& other various goodies I am waiting the arrival of!

Other recent news included me deciding was bored of my extremely boring shade of brown and going red instead (a week and a half on I am still dying everything pink when I wash my hair) and the usual drama at work.

I am in dire need of a holiday and a visit to the gym right now to run my rage off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment