Friday 27 May 2011

A little bit of....

positive thinking!

As soon as I started writing, I remembered that I had forgotten to pick up a euromillions ticket for tonight (major fail).

That little bit of negativity aside.....!

Yesterday I had to make a trek up near Stoke on Trent for some work related training, apart from the ridiculously early morning it was a very good experience for me.
Meeting some local managers, learning new things, sharing some concerns, getting some good old fashioned guidance from those who know what they are on about.

I may have mentioned some things that may not have been so wise to mention after all, but I feel it is stuff that needed to get off my chest, I carry too much worry around with me and too much panic.

Currently, my only concerns are that what I may have mentioned yesterday will not have stayed in the group (hopefully not, if not will end up being more than just a concern!) and another issue which is ongoing anyway and nothing can be done about.

For me this is a step in the right direction, will just try rather hard not to take 2 steps backwards!

Hoping that yesterday will end up being a turning point for the better in regards to work and just help in the ongoing battle to keep my spirits high!

Being slightly naughty now and putting off the weekly jaunt to the gym!

1 comments:

Emma said...

HEY.
I love your layout here . Gorgeous.
x
http://www.emmaodettebarnett.com

Post a Comment