Saturday 28 August 2010

Random photos

I took both of these using my blackberry, so quality surprised me!
First picture was taken last night when we had to make a detour on the drive back to Wales to get petrol about 4p cheaper than normal. Double rainbow ohhmeegod in the words of Rob.
Funnily enough, as we went around a corner, we could see the entire rainbow but the photo didn't come out well. Further along the end of the rainbow was actually the mcdonalds arches!
Again though the photo didn't come out, which is a shame as it was pretty damn funny.
Turns out it was the nicest mcds I have ever had too!


This photo was taken about half an hour ago when we were returning from food shopping.
My Dad's garden is a bit wild, but obviously the butterflies appreciate it as they are in abundance at the moment. This just looked pretty though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment