Sunday 8 August 2010

Stuck.

I seem to be at a standstill at the moment with where I want to go in life.
Last week I was asked to work extra hours to cover a floor move, which at first seemed to be alright.
Typical zilla style I found out that I wouldn't actually be allowed to do any merchandising (back to the whole I need to be trained first pain in the ass) yet when I was in Majorca they trained a few members of staff who don't work in a role that needs them to merchandise.
So imagine my annoyance to find they had said people doing merchandising and just shoving me off to do pointless crap that I can't do properly as I haven't been trained to put new clothes out.

Back to the whole why do I even fucking bother line of thinking again.
For the next fortnight I was asked to work full shifts to cover one of the team who is off on holiday, I told them its pointless as I haven't been trained to do her job!
So one of the newly trained is doing copious amounts of overtime instead and I get a few extra hours here and there.

Seriously would love a new job right now, not one that makes me feel like a pointless piece of shit as my current one does.

General life is equally as shit and annoying, the only good thing to have happened is for my Nan to have escaped hospital and be back home again.

Relationship seems to be a complete waste of time, I can't stand anyone right now & I may as well just go runaway and never been heard from again.
Why am I even alive?

0 comments:

Post a Comment