Friday 12 November 2010

Progress...?

What another bloody hectic week.

The week started out fairly normal, the odd bit of overtime here and there, until we reached Wednesday.

On Wednesday I was meant to be in the store with the assistant manager, but unfortunately she had caught a nasty bug so had just come in for an hour to do paperwork and a few other bits and bobs before I could get in for 9.
So at 9 she went back to bed bless her as she was not very well at all.

So I had the fun job of actually running the store for the day!
It turned out to be one of those things you think would be really easy, but when it comes down to it, its hard work and stupidly stressful.
Either way we made it through the day unscathed and I felt pretty damn good about the way the day went.

Thursday however was a bit of a joke in my eyes.
The bite sized version: manager in traffic due to accident, I was outside in the cold by myself for an hour and a half. Apparently I should have just gone in anyway and been around, instead I waited till another member of staff turned up to go in and open up for the day.
People had wrong numbers for other people, massive mix up and as I was outside, not inside it caused a bit of a disaster blah blah majorly stressful.

So its all been rather up and down.
A few xmas presents arrived, some more ordered, life goes on basically.

Now just waiting on the boyfriend to come home to give me a big hug.
Hoping next week isn't as stressful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment