Monday 22 November 2010

Sugar equilibrium & my usual dramas.

I knew it had to happen someday, but I finally have had to kick the lucozade habit that was becoming rather pronounced in my daily routine.
Managing to go without any for a day led my driving instructor to ask me if I had taken something. Definitely not a good sign when he works for the police!

Couple of days on from that and I still feel like crap, but now I am topping up my sugar levels with jelly belly beans. I don't think anyone really realises how hooked you can get off sugar.

Today has been eventful but for completely the wrong reason, another driving lesson when I almost got myself and driving instructor killed on a bloody roundabout.
Just when I seem to be getting on alright with them, I completely cock everything up again and then decide I don't want to carry on driving anymore.
The more positive note was learning to do a second maneuver, I can add a turn in the road into my list of skills.
The fact I was swearing and going 'ahhhhhhhhh' while trying to do it doesn't matter, although I was warned against doing that if I ever get as far as a driving test.

Basically not a good day, all that and then the most bitching headache I have ever had in my life makes me just want to give up on everything.

A nice 10 hour shift in work tomorrow just makes me feel even more like giving up, switching my phone off and never getting out of bed ever again.
Just hoping we have some nice stock come in with our delivery in work tomorrow.
Think I need a nice festive jumper for xmas.

1 comments:

daisychain said...

Yes festive jumpers! They solve everything.

Post a Comment