Sunday 16 May 2010

I survived!

Yesterday went really really well from what I can tell regarding photo shoot.
One of my Dads customers has an amazing garden, full on woods and bluebells etc which I already knew about.
I did almost die when we went and actually saw it all yesterday!!!
Sizewise it was easily 20 times bigger than I thought it was, but as it was on a slope I had only ever seen a small patch in comparison.
But basically it was like heaven, full of flowers and colour. (and luckily sun)

The drive down wasn't particularly positive looking as the sky looked grey and awful, but when we actually arrived in my home town it was just beautiful.

Spent maybe 3 hours shooting in this garden in perfect weather yet as soon as we finished and I checked my phone, there was a message from my Mum warning that it was meant to rain between 1-4. Just when we were shooting!!!!
Lesson here is never trust the weather forecasts!

So far have only seen one picture from the shoot, but should be some mega pictures coming out of it soon, providing my face doesn't look too weird in the rest of them. As it was soo sunny and I was looking into the light, well I looked a bit odd!

Have literally slept since about half 5 yesterday till 11am today with approx half hour of awake time in the middle as I wasn't a very well Zilla last night, but feeling better now.
Providing I ignore the fact I was meant to be packing for my week and a half back in Wales. EEP.
Meh. Maybe later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment