Monday 24 May 2010

Lazy holiday.

Well I haven't bothered writing anything for a few days as I am currently back home in Wales for a week and a half of holiday.

Me being me, I expected the weather to be average and just packed jeans, thinking that shorts would be a pointless exercise.

Oh me of little faith, it has been absolutely scorching back in Wales, blue skies the lot. It's just nice to come home and relax and not really do very much for a few days.
Thursday saw my older sister's 24th birthday and next Thursday will see a smaller sister celebrating her 12th birthday. May is rather an expensive month as then the Sunday is my Nan's birthday.
All this and I was rather skint to start off with.

Anyway, all is well in my little bubble for a change, although having to go back to England on Friday will be rather sad :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment