Thursday 6 May 2010

Voting day.

I woke up this morning, stared into the wardrobe for a good 20 minutes and had a go at the boyfriend as I had nothing to wear to work.

This was down to my recent splurge on summer clothes, when outside was grey and debating whether it wanted to rain or not.
Cue much abusive at weather.

So after deciding on my basic staple outfit (cami, boyfriend jersey blazer in black, super skinnies in black, worker/army/stompy boots) I heard the car engine outside.

It turns out, I could have gone and voted before going to work today, but due to the clothing situation I had missed my chance, great.
So instead I wandered off to work and decided later I would go to the polling station.

Work was a rather average day, left with a slight headache and had spur of the moment decision that we needed to get a giant Millie's Cookie for one of the girls that was leaving tomorrow for a job in the legal sector. Convinced a few people that they would love to give me a small donation towards said cookie.

£12 for a giant cookie?!

Anyway, my good deed of the century done (not even joking about that) I wandered down to HMV for some spendings.
Zane Lowe has been going on and on about the new Deftones album on twitter, so I treated myself to it.
Erm.
I think he was definitely over exaggerating about it being their best record ever, but a few listens may change my opinion.

ANYWAY.

I arrived back in my town to discover dearest boyfriend had eaten the pizza in the fridge.

MY PIZZA I hasten to add.
He then ruined my day even more by voting LibDem.
I got completely confused as to what I was even doing in the polling station, made a fool out of myself and then couldn't find the ballot box.
I don't think they should give me the choice to vote next time.



I think I need to reconsider my current relationship arrangement and possibly either run away with bestie, or turn into a nun.
Or possibly just tell my ultra conservative family about boyfriend's travesty- I wouldn't have to worry about him after that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment