Friday 14 May 2010

Last night.

I did something I have never ever ever ever ever done before yesterday.
I had my first time behind the wheel of a car!
Now for most people that's probably a bit of a so what? but I was so proud of myself yesterday that I did it (and it is the start of getting somewhere on my list) and I didn't stall.

Major win!

Before my driving around a racetrack, myself & uber bestie had a wander around the city to buy props for a photography shoot tomorrow.
Now when I say buy props, I mean we ended up sitting in Starbucks, H&M and Topshop debating sun dresses in readiness for our holiday in July!

So instead, today we made up for our lack of productivity and actually went for prop shopping.

Today's debate was along the lines of which colour netting/fabrics we needed for tomorrow and for what corsages for hair we needed.
We managed it, even though in the process I got abused by a suicidal apple and we got told off by some ratty bloke for wasting an apple.

Tomorrow shall definitely be interesting anyway, but if I don't blog about it, it will be because the location didn't work out as well as planned and I have been buried in the woods! Fun times :D

Best of all, I didn't let anyone steal my good mood today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment