Tuesday 11 May 2010

Life in general...

At the moment I seem to be a bit lost in myself.
Lost whatever sense of direction I wanted to be moving in, all goals and ambitions.
I have none of that.
Bit disconcerting that I am as miserable and depressed as ever (woo!) and that I can't get any enthusiasm other than for going back to Wales.

A very wise friend told me the other night that basically I am in control of my change, if I don't get motivated and decide what I am going to do, then I have no-one else to blame but myself. It is all down to me to get what I want out of life.

I have been trying to live up to that, but with a million and one things in my head it seems really tough. All I ever really want to do is cry or sleep :/

I really do need to sort myself out mind, a new start in every way possible, but it's bloody hard trying to make that first step again to improve my life, especially seeing as it was only last month I applied for jobs, had an interview and consequently failed as usual.
That just shoved me straight back into my little miserable existence.

But now all that is written down, basically I have a record of my little rant.
A year down the line I AM going to look at this and laugh at how sad I was here, and if I don't well to be fair I possibly don't deserve to be living.


Also major fail on my part, but thank you for my comments Laura, I have no idea how I am meant to know if there is any comments, was only a stroke of luck I noticed today!
So if anyone offers some help with my blog inadequacy and can help me work out something so I know, that would be lovely!


As an afterthought, my mood isn't bettered by some changes which are happening in my working life which just makes my travel arrangements more frustrating and complicated.
Feel like I am wasting more of my time as well.

But this shall all be part of the process I suppose to make my life happier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment