Sunday 9 May 2010

Weekend!

Friday was meant to be a great day for me, start of the weekend, start of my journey home to see my family for a few days.
It was also a sad day for me, as one of the girls I worked with had her final day.
The cookie I ordered went down a treat although I discovered when we gave her the cookie that she was currently on a diet. *Facepalm*
She did love it mind and it was going to be her exception to the diet.
Tomorrow she starts her new career & I am going to miss her a stupid amount!

I had a lovely time back home & definitely do not want to go back to work tomorrow as I should be still in Wales with my family.
Always so hard leaving everyone, especially as my Dad is rather in a bad place right now & is feeling very lonely and depressed.

That is probably the hardest thing for me.
Once my parents got divorced when I was 9, I decided to go and live with my Dad whereas my sisters stayed with my Mum.
Obviously my Dad and I have always been very close and I feel I should still be there living with him, instead of miserable in Bristol.

I am looking back into the option of moving back home again.
I don't feel that this is the right place for me but then again the reason I moved up here originally was for a job. If I go, then what would happen to the boyfriend and I?
He would have to stay here with his work and I would be home.


I just wish I could fix everything.

Hopefully due another trip back home next saturday as the lovely Char may be using some woodland belonging to one of my Dads customers for a photoshoot.
Fingers crossed!

1 comments:

daisychain said...

cabot circus has it...along the window wall of the bottom floor, near the back :)

Post a Comment